• teilnehmer_fp


    Mehr als 4.000 Teilnehmer, davon > 900 Institutionelle Investoren

    Fondsmanager, Analysten, Trader, Privatanleger

    20 Länder weltweit

  • weltkarte_fp


    14 Märkte

    > 400 Indikatoren

    Alles direkt vergleichbar!

  • sentix_on_bloomberg_fp

    Breite Verfügbarkeit

    Bloomberg SNTX

    sentix Webseite / Download-Tool

    ThomsonReuters, CEICData, Factset, GlobalInsight ...

  • data_packages_fp


    Market Sentiment

    Aktien-Sektor Sentiment

    Anlegerpräferenzen und Anlageverhalten

  • Teilnehmer
  • Indikatorenweltkarte
  • Plattformen
  • Pakete

Extended data offering

For all customers with website data access immediately free new time series are available. Bloomberg customers also receive the data shortly after the new codes are integrated into the Bloomberg system.

These new series relate to the data package SNMS (sentix Market Sentiment) or Complete. For each market there are now time series are available, which reflect the bullish% and bearish%, each on short and medium term.

For the German stock market, for example, the following new codes result:

SNTMDXL1 - bullish% short term
SNTMDXS1 - bearish% short term

SNTMDXL6 - Bullish% medium term
SNTMDXS6 - bearish% in the medium term

These indicators are also available in the graph tool for active participants in the survey.

A detailed list of codes can be found here.

sentix - Quantify emotions

Sentiment and investor expectations play an important role in the financial markets. To know the true market sentiment is today more important than ever. Academic studies show, that only 20% of all market movements could be explained by changes of fundamental values. The other 80% come from changes of investor expectations and moods. With the sentix indices it is now getting easier to quantify these emotions. sentix runs the largest database of sentiment indicators, derived from a survey among 3.500 investors worldwide. This gives you an objective, comprehensive and up to date view of investor feelings and perceptions.

Read how useful sentix is for different types of investors.


We use cookies and third-party services that store information in the end device of a site visitor or retrieve it there. We then process the information further. This all helps us to provide you with our basic services (user account), to save the language selection, to optimally design our website and to continuously improve it. We need your consent for the storage, retrieval and processing. You can revoke your consent at any time by deleting the cookies from this website in your browser. Your consent is thereby revoked. You can find further information in our privacy policy. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information